Friendly reminder: Mother’s Day is seven days away — May 14th, to be exact — and now is the perfect time to get her something special if you haven’t already. Several online retailers, including Amazon and Microsoft, have some great promotions that double as excellent gifts for your mom.
Without further ado, here are our favorite deals of the week:
- Starting today through May 13th, Amazon is discounting their best devices including the Echo, Kindle, and Fire. You can save $30 on the Echo, $25 on Fire HD 8 tablet, and $20–$50 on various Kindle models. We’ve seen Fire and Kindle deals the past few months but this is the first time this year that the Echo is discounted so I recommend jumping on this if you’re in the market for one.
- Fitbit is celebrating Mother’s Day with up to 50 percent off select items. Grab the Alta HR and Charge 2 for $20 off, Alta for $30 off, Flex 2 for $40 off, and Blaze for $50 off. Select accessories are also up to 50 percent off like this Slim Band + Frame for the Blaze.
- You can also score some of the Fitbit deals on Microsoft’s Store, but perhaps their most notable deal is up to $150 off the Surface Pro 4. And while not on sale, this Kate Spade Printed Sleeve from their Mother’s Day gift guide is a nice way to protect her shiny new tablet.
- Starting at just $49.99, B&H Photo has the super popular Fujifilm instax mini 8 Instant Film Camera on sale in a kit that includes free film. Also if you (or your mom) happen to be really into photography, the Nikon D500 DSLR Camera we reviewed back in October is $670 off with 16-80mm Lens and $200 off without the lens.
- Ending soon on May 9th, Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 Wired On-Ear Headphones are 20 percent off on Groupon. I’m certain my mom would love these because pink is her favorite color (and she prefers headphones over earbuds), so I might just have to snatch up these hot pink beauties.
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Good Deals here.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.