You now have another opportunity to save on the Echo Dot if you missed out on Amazon’s flash deal last week. For a few days only, Amazon is offering a targeted sale on the Echo Dot, and it’s adding the Echo to the mix (restrictions listed below).
Without further ado, here are our seven favorite tech deals of the week:
- Last call: Until June 5th, Amazon is running a targeted promotion on the Echo and Echo Dot. Take $10 off the Echo Dot with code DOTSAVE10, and $40 off the Echo with code ECHOSAVE40. You must meet at least one of the following criteria to take advantage of the deal: Prime Member who has not purchased an Echo device or a customer who has not purchased an Echo device and has purchased a smart home product on Amazon.
- Last call: Monoprice has two great sales going on right now. Save up to 44 percent on select series USB-C Cables until June 5th, and up to 60 percent on tech and gadgets until June 4th. A few of our picks are the Executive Series Portable Charger, Obsidian Series 5-Port 8A USB Smart Charger (with 1 USB-C Port), and Select Series USB-C to HDMI & USB-C (F) Dual Port Adapter.
- Last call: Until June 4th, save 20 percent on the DJI OSMO Mobile Handheld Stabilized Gimbal at Newegg, bringing the price down to $239. It’s currently $299 elsewhere.
- The price of the Acer Aspire V 17 (Intel Core i7 processor, Nvidia GTX 1060, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD) just dropped to an all-time low of $1,299 on Amazon.
- HP’s Pavilion x360 Convertible 15-inch Signature Edition 2 in 1 is now $280 off at the Microsoft Store, bringing the price down to $449.
- Best Buy has the Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 15-inch Touch-Screen Laptop (Intel Core i7, 12GB Memory) for $800, discounting the laptop by $200.
- If you missed out on the camera Memorial Day sales last week, Amazon and Canon have the EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera for $400 off (for a price of $799 which is it’s lowest price to date). Canon still has some other camera deals if you’re in the market for one.
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Good Deals here.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.